Vint v Hudspith: 1885

In the Chancery division, and where judgment has been entered in default, the proper challenge is by request to the judge to set aside his judgment. Though an appeal to the Court of Appeal is possible, such appeals will be discouraged.


(1885) 29 ChD 322

Cited by:

CitedS v Suren and Another QBD 10-Sep-2004
. .
Lists of cited by and citing cases may be incomplete.

Litigation Practice

Updated: 18 May 2022; Ref: scu.549470