T v Child Support Agency: QBD 7 May 1998

A putative father has no appeal against incorrect finding of paternity. His only remedy is to apply to the High Court under Ord. 15 r 16 for a declaration of paternity. Similarly there was no right for a father to request a declaration of paternity.

Gazette 07-May-1998
Child Support Act 1991 27
England and Wales

Child Support

Updated: 26 January 2022; Ref: scu.89675